Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Appropriate Dress

I was stoked to get my Bumperboy and Bumperpup Fist Bump t-shirt in the mail right before practice # 2 and wore it proudly to the rink. When Charlie (our coach) announced that we would be doing our first "bump" drills I beamed!! I was in (drag queen/girl) Heaven, my outfit matched the drill!! The 'bumps' were the babiest little hits to your partner on the hip (think 'doin' the bump' to the mellowest of motown music--perhaps the Temptations 'The Way You Do the Things You Do'). I was in a delightful hip-bump threesome and as they were baby bumps, I don't seem to have any bruises to show for it. Thanks, Debbie!
Find this and other great products at

1 comment:

Rachel Eloise said...

You looked great in your shirt and I'm bummed that I didn't get to bump it up with you! You'll have to give me a personal tutorial at Open Skate.